Thursday, January 01, 2009

WHAT WOMEN WANT

IN THE PAPER THIS MORNING, I AM GREETED WITH AN AD THAT SAYS 94% OF WOMEN WANT TO MEET A "TRADIE". THIS IS A PERSON WHO IS A TRADESMAN. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT I SAY. MUSICIANS ARE TRADESMEN TOO., I GUESS. BUT THIS AD GOES ON; IT'S A COMPETITION, MEN CAN ENTER, THE PRIZE? A UTE..
A "UTE" FOR MY OVERSEAS READERS' BENEFIT, IS A UTILITY VEHICLE, A THING MANY AUSTRALIAN MALE FUCKWITS DRIVE. SO, NINETY FOUR PERCENT OF AUSTRALIAN WOMEN WANT TO MEET A FUCKWIT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

94% of the spam I receive claims that women crave a man with a huge tool.

These spams never state if the chicks barrack for Black & Decker, or root for Ryobi, but the link with 'tradies' is clear: 94% of women are iron for a man of Stihl.

("94% of women"? Wonder where they took their sample...? Miller's Point on New Year's Eve, pissed drunk and puking all over their iPods?)

Anonymous said...

It's nice to be in the majority.
So warm and secure...
Does a panel van equate to a ute which I drove at the time of attracting a 94% type woman?
The ad is obviously correct. I'm entering!